Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2, 2017--Week 73

Hey Everyone,

This has been a really crazy week with all of the holidays, but it has been fun. I am loving everything here. Finding people has been really hard as usual. Everyone keeps cancelling appointments and being super flaky, but that's okay because that's how it usually is. Overall though I am loving life and am not stoked for transfers at all (which are next week).  

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I know that this Gospel, the teachings of Jesus Christ, are really truly the secret to true peace and happiness in our lives. Even amongst all the trials in missionary work, I have never been happier in my life. I know that no matter what we go through in life, we will be happy and have joy, if we prioritize our lives to have Jesus Christ as the focus, nothing will go wrong. 

I love you all and have a great week!

-Elder Nickerl

No comments:

Post a Comment