Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016--Week 48

Hey everyone,

This week was excellent with its fair share of rough patches, but super great overall. We got in contact with A LOT of less actives this week. We have been putting about 90% of our efforts into strengthening the ward and members because it isn't a very strong ward. We have very few priesthood holders or willing to serve people and so we are trying to fix that. We are working with bishop to teach the members, active and less active the missionary discussions, and we are seeing a lot of changes from it. 

Elder Gibson and I both feel really good about our last week. Also we got fed a ton this week. I don't really know where it is all coming from, but we only had to make like 3 meals and last night we had 3 meal appointments.  I forget most of what happened in the details, but it was good and I have some sweet pictures. I hope you all are doing well and have a great week!


-Elder Nickerl

This is my garden.  It sort of over-took the windowsill. 

This guy marched all over town like this. No shame.

Collin came down to my area for a baptism.  It was great to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment