Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 4, 2016--Week 47

Hey everyone,
    
I feel like P-Days down here in Toms River should mean we get a lot more time since we are far away from the mission office and mission activities, but somehow, our time just keeps vanishing on Mondays. So I am sorry once again, I have no time to write. 

We are still working hard to strengthen the ward and also to find new people to teach. We continue to do A LOT of contacting and we have a lot of first appointments scheduled this week and so hopefully those all pan out. Other than that, we got dropped a lot this week. God is still teaching me patience I guess. But all in all, things are going well. We're having a good time and the church is still true :).

Also we are right by the water so that is cool. 

I love you guys and hope you have a great week!
-Elder Nickerl


No comments:

Post a Comment