Monday, September 5, 2016

September 5, 2016--Week 56

Hey everyone!

Here's the updates on the week. I hope this works okay, not sure how it works, but I saw the sisters doing it a few weeks ago and it looked like a quick easy way to email home, so I'm trying it out.  Let me know how this works out and if there are any problems or concerns with it. 

Just a quick thought on something I have been thinking a lot about. Last night we got our transfer calls and found out what was happening. I was a little worried because I feel like we are running out of new ideas and things to try in this area before we go to knocking doors all day every day when all of the sudden it just came to me--just as it did right before we found Rocksan a few weeks ago-- in a quiet reassuring feeling and it was as if I felt a voice saying, “Don't worry, you don't need to know what to do or where to go, because I do" and at that moment, I knew all would be okay because if I strive my best, God WILL lead the way and he will help us find those people who are prepared. I know it is true. I am really excited to see how things will continue to change here. I know that this is all true. God lives and he loves us. He will show us where we need to be and how to be the happiest in our lives, but we have to seek and look. Just like any parent, he won't give us everything we want, but he will teach us the way to be successful. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! —Elder Nickerl


No comments:

Post a Comment