Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1, 2016--Week 51

Hello everyone,

First off thank you for all of the prayers and fasting this week, I really appreciated it throughout the week. This was an excellent week. First up, missionaries now have Facebook here, so that is pretty cool. I don’t really how that is gonna work out, but it is going to be sweet. I'm super excited!

We are seeing things happening in our area and I am convinced we will have two baptisms this transfer. I don't accept anything less. I've realized this week, a lot later than I should have, that this is God's work, and it is time I let him take control. If he wants us to find people, we will. I have been so caught up in my doubting that I haven't allowed for miracles to happen. So that time is done. We are going to see miracles here. Toms River is going to see things happen and I am excited about it.

Also this week I started something called a 40 days fast. I am fasting from anything that pokes at the Spirit or makes me feel it less and will fast from these things for 40 days. So far it's been a struggle, but the promise from the challenge (I got it from Elder Maxwell's talk), is that if I do so, my nature will be changed and I will no longer have a desire to do these things. So it will happen.

Nothing else really to report, awesome week though. Thank you all once again for your support!

Love,
Elder Nickerl

No comments:

Post a Comment