Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13, 2016--Week 44

Hey everyone,

So basically last week since my companion went to his mission departing trip, I was with other missionaries and they planned a bunch of appointments during their P-Day and traded their P-Day for a different one. Because of that, I didn't have a P-Day, but that's okay cause I didn't come on a mission for P-Days. :)  But that is why I had no time. 

Today (or last night) we got transfer news. For the upcoming transfer, I am going to now be with Elder Gibson (my zone leader while I was in the Korean program) here in the same area—Toms River. I am really excited. I have been on a few exchanges with him and he is a really great missionary. I am excited to be able to learn from two missionaries back to back who know what they are doing. As for today, I also don't have a whole lot of time because we have a lot to get done with it being Elder Runyan's last day and we also have appointments.  I probably won't get to emailing everyone back personally today, but I am thankful for the emails I’ve received and am sorry I probably can't email you back with the time I have. 

This week has been pretty hard. We are meeting with the same people who are doing well, but outside that, we don't have anything really going on. We are having a hard time getting members involved and excited, and so we are doing A LOT of contacting. I really am excited to have a fresh set of ideas come into the area so that we can do something else. I am not the biggest fan of knocking doors. But all in all, I am doing well. I love it here. I am mostly glad I am not getting transferred. 

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your prayers and support. I can feel it and am truly grateful. I hope you all have a fantastic week and I will be back next week. 


-Elder Nickerl

No comments:

Post a Comment